The Public Inquiry ended on 22 September, having lasted 7 full days – the original estimate was for a 3 day inquiry.
The decision is expected in early November.
Please see further documents attached in hyperlinks for:
- our planning consultants original proof of evidence
- and the same, but with Appendices that included Flood Risk Assessments and our own SFF commissioned reports rebutting those of Castlefields Proof-final-plus-appendix(large file 2MB)
- and his final Inquiry closing submissions for Fulbourn Parish
- supporting proofs of evidence from:
- SCDC’s Closing Submissions from their QC, Douglas Edwards
- 7 day précis of the Inquiry events – a personal view by RC